Thursday, September 30, 2010

Art Visions 2010, Kelowna, BC

 
Art Visions 2010 is set to open once again on October 7 in Kelowna BC. 

I was fortunate enough to be juried into this growing show again this year, and my painting "Digging" will hang in Hambleton Gallery

The show is unique in that it encompasses 4 galleries in the art district in Kelowna.  Last year my work won the Gold Medal and I attended the event.  It was an impressive organizational feat, and the Central Okanagan Chapter of the FCA pulled it off without a hitch.  We all had a great time mingling and viewing art.  Opening night was chilly but the Okanagan wine that was served in each gallery warmed people up nicely. 

If you're in the Okanagan, I hope you'll attend this ambitious and exciting show.

1 comment:

Inger Berit said...

Would have loved to attend, but a bit far to travel from Norway. I hope, however, to visit Canada once.